+48 32 32 68 600
Katarzyna Franczak -Durczok
- Her area of expertise is the provision of current legal services to business entities with Polish and foreign capital. She consults clients operating in the energy, medical and metallurgy sector.
- Widely experienced in drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts, including the distribution, production and sale of energy.
- She advises on mergers, acquisitions and other ownership transformation and restructure, among others, she has advised during mergers of clinical hospitals.
- She is at the forefront with employers during factory takeovers and collective dismissals. She supports them in relations with worker representation, including trade unions and work committees. Also advises on issues related to employment and labor law.
- An expert in the field of public procurement law. She represents her clients in proceedings before the National Board of Appeal of the President of the Public Procurement Office. She prepares documentation related to the conduct of tendering procedures.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration, the University of Silesia in Katowice.